Facts & Stats
285 million are of the world population visually impaired of which an 38.6 million are blind. And the major causes of (vi + b) are cataract and refractive errors.* << more >>
Most of the blindness in the world is in low-income and poor communities.
Our Objectives: We partner to ...
tackle the issue of refractive errors and
contribute to the WHO digital health strategy.
*Four of the WHO Strategic objective 2 core components defines our EyeHealth Care objectives:
(1) leadership and governance;
(6) a flexible digital infrastructure;
(7) an adaptable health workforce and
(9) a people-centred approach.
We achieve these through:
1. Vision screening leading to the development of TeleEyeHealth care.
2. Training of Community EyeHealth Workers
3. Resourcing community members (item donation: spectacles, clothing, books and toys).
Career Progress - Non-stop
Healthy Eyes - Clear Vision
More links: >
Find out what we do.
We resource, develop, and support the isolated community while facilitating churches and a coordinating hub for missionary activities.
Your donation will help support a community whose members look forward to a good education for its young ones.
On joining us, your day to day service delivery will impact beneficiaries' mental well-being and further church growth.